The central idea of the project is to adapt the existing Rickter Scale® Process to the needs of different disadvantaged target beneficiary groups in the 4 participating countries, helping them progress towards employment. The Partners will collaborate to develop language and culture-specific versions of the Rickter Scale® Process. The partners of this Transfer of [...]
• The Rickter Scale Process – An Introduction into the process and examination on differences to existing assessment and motivation techniques in use.
• The initial evaluation questionnaire – focused on the use of the Lifeboard
• The interim evaluation questionnaires for clients, managers and practitioners.
• ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT
• Newsletter n. 1 - Focus Germany
• Newsletter n. 2 - Focus Greece
• Newsletter n. 3 - Focus Italy
• Newsletter n. 4 - Focus United Kingdom